Flight:There are 5 international airports near Purwokerto that that has the Visa on Arrival facilities
- Adi Sumarmo International Airport in Surakarta
- Adi Sucipto International Airport in Yogyakarta
- Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Jakarta
- Djuanda International Airport in Surabaya
- Husein Sastranegara International Airport in Bandung
Visa :Visa Free Short Visit for Tourist
The following countries do not require a visa to enter Indonesia for a short visit of up to 30 days:
Please be advised that Visa Free Short Visits may only be extended upon approval from the Minister of Justice and Human Rights/Director General of Immigration of the Republic of Indonesia based on natural disaster, illness or accident, and cannot be transferred to another type of visa. Overstay visitors incur to pay a penalty of USD20 per day (for under 60 days stay) whilst over 60 days stay will be a 5 years prison sentence or a fine of IDR25,000,000 (local currency).
Entry Requirements for Visa on Arrival
- Passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months as from the date of entry into Indonesia.
- Onward or return tickets are compulsory.
- No compulsory vaccinations.
- Visitors must enter through the designated airports in Indonesia.
The information supplied was believed correct and current at the time of publication. We strongly suggest that you contact your nearest Indonesian Embassy to obtain the latest visa information.
The 2nd UMP-PIC Dukuhwaluh Street, PO BOX 202 Purwokerto, Banyumas Central Java, Indonesia
Erza Genatrika, M.Sc.,Apt (+6285647772200)