Submission Preparation Checklist
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another conference for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Director).
- The submission file is in DOCX (Microsoft Word), and please be sure that your paper is not more than 10 pages.
- All URL addresses in the text (e.g., http://farmasi.ump.ac.id) are activated and ready to click.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the links above.
- If submitting to peer review, all Microsoft Office documents (including Supplementary Files) have been saved by going to File and selecting Save As; clicking Tools (or Options in a Mac); clicking Security; selecting “Remove personal information from file properties on save”; clicking Save.
Copyright Notice Authors who submit to this conference agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright over their work, while allowing the conference to place this unpublished work under a Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows others to freely access, use, and share the work, with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and its initial presentation at this conference.
The names and email addresses entered in this conference site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this conference and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Topics of the research publication, please select topics relevant to your submission from the following list.
Submit your abstract here
THE 3RD UMP-PIC JL. K. H. AHMAD DAHLAN, PO BOX 202 KEMBARAN, PURWOKERTO, BANYUMAS JAWA TENGAH, INDONESIA
APT. FITRIYANI, M.S.FARM : (+62) 856 – 4274 – 9544